Anorith, Archen, Archeops, Electrode, Gliscor, Magnemite, Scyther, Scizor, Voltorb, Infernape, Blaziken
New Feature/Bug Fixes:
- PC System reworked
- Amount of PC Boxes Increased
- Party now can be rearrangeable in the inventory
- Shell Bell, Cell battery, Metronome added
- Pixelmon Spawner added
- Trainer Editor added
- Multiple Battle Items fixed
- Revives and Max Revives added
- Added Sunstone Ore, Shard and Stone
- Blizzard, Hurricane moves fixed to not hit 100% unless condition met
- PokeLoot added into the main mod
- Legendary Birds Quest
- Orbs Added
- Shrine Spawning
- New Battle Stats (/stats, /statsreset)
- Tile Entities no longer tick when not needed
- Choice Items now work properly
- Rarity system added for boss drops
- HMs added
- Caught Icons added to Pixelmon while in battle
- Air Persistence re-added
- Cloning Machine added
- Trader, Fossil Machine, Cloning Machine, Apricorn Trees, and PCs are now considered to be Multi-Block
- No more kicking for standing on apricorn trees
- Dubious Disc, Electirizer, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, King’s Rock, Protector, Up-Grade, and Razor Fang added
- Chat in battle fixed up slightly
- Spawning completely overhauled
- Fixed some name bugs with /pokegive and /pokespawn
- Evolutions, and learning moves on evolution fixed
- Some minor experience glitches fixed
- Several new items added for later use
Pokemon Models(95 New):
Ampharos, Bagon, Bellossom, Bisharp, Blaziken, Blissey, Boldore, Carvanha, Chandelure, Chimchar, Cottonee, Crobat, Crustle, Combusken, Cryogonal, Dewott, Drapion, Duosion,
Dwebble, Electivire, Emboar, Emolga, Galvantula, Gigalith, Girafarig, Gligar, Gliscor, Golett,
Golurk, Groudon, Igglybuff, Infernape, Joltik, Klang, Klink, Klinklang, Krookodile, Kyogre, Lampent, Larvesta, Leavanny, Ledyba, Ledian, Litwick, Luxio, Luxray, Magmortar, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Minun, Monferno, Munchlax, Oshawott, Pachirisu, Pawniard, Pignite, Plusle, Politoed, Porygon-Z, Porygon2, Reuniclus, Rhyperior, Roggenrola, Sableye, Salamence, Samurott, Scizor, Scolipede, Sealeo, Serperior,Servine, Sewaddle, Sharpedo, Shelgon, Shinx, Sigilyph, Skorupi, Snivy, Solosis, Spheal, Stantler, Swadloon, Tepig, Torchic, Tropius, Venipede, Volcarona, Walrein, Whimsicott, Whirlipede, Wobbuffet, Yanma, Yanmega, Zoroark, Zorua.
Bulbasaur, Gloom, Ivysaur, Jigglypuff, Lapras, Lunatone, Magnemite, Magneton, Pidgeot, Snorlax, Solrock, Venusaur, Vileplume, Wigglytuff.
- NEW THINGS ADDED!
- More animations
- Reworked Wartortle model
- Trainers can now be spawned by the same spawn command as for pokemon
- Freeze command for taking screenshots/vids
- Swinub and Dodrio (wasn't actually in 1.7.5) added
- Primeape now looks alright
- 2 Fixes to Poké Balls being used in battle crashing a server
- Riding disabled to it causing servers to crash
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for Poké Balls!
- Poké Balls now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Poké Balls: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball
- New Pokémon: Doduo, Dodrio, Vileplume
- Gastly and Haunter reworked, new texture and particles
- Riding is half there. You can ride and move horizontally but jumping and flying not in yet.
- More animations
- Chance for Poké Balls that miss to break apart on hitting the ground
- Evolution stone ore should now spawn in the right places
- All the crash bugs relating to inventory manipulation should be fixed
- PC will no longer appear black to some people
- Added Nether support!
- Added particle effects back in. This is for gastly, Diglett/Dugtrio and Weezing/Koffing. Please test this in SMP.
- Added milking back in for Miltank and Camerupt, try empty buckets on them.
- Added new "/spawn Pokémon s" command to spawn a shiny of that species.
- More item tweaks. Believe new potions/status healers/ethers can be used outside of battle now.
- Fixed a few more bugs.
- Full entity rewrite, Pixelmon now takes a total of 3 entity IDs, forever banishing the looming shadow of minecraft's hidden entity id limit.
- SMP much improved! Following the entity rewrite, smp is now running much better and should give an equivalent experience as playing solo but with the added bonus of being able to battle friends!
- A Bunch more pokemon, I believe the total is now up to 86! These include Lapras and Scyther among others.
- Trainers re-implemented! Trainer code was rewritten a la Pokémon to use 1 entity and have been re-enabled for some more challenging and provoking competition.
- Potions/Elixers etc. Rodel has opened up his account with the addition of a bunch more potions, elixers and status ailment healing items for use in and out of battle.
- 8 New capture animations (worth checking it out).
- More Pokémon animations (my personal favourites are Magnemite and Magneton).
- Spawning options added in pixelmon.cfg to change the spawning parameters
- Owned Pokémon now follow you around and don't wander too far away.
- Secret new feature!
- Added Numel
- Pokémon don't wander around during battles
- Fix to no exp and unable to withdraw after a battle
- Fix to asking for Pokémon on losing battles when none are left
- Re-Added evolution stone ore
- Fix to Arbok's texture
- Added a check to stop trying to send out a Pokémon when none are in inventory
- Mew has an incredible animation
- Stopped all keybindings firing twice
- Pokémon now spawn in the middle of the block they are sent out to
- Arcanine's model is fixed and has new animation
- Updated for forge 126.96.36.199
- Pokémon's health bars now update
- The Pixelmon experience brough to Minecraft 1.3.2
- Spawning system re-worked, now more efficient and smoother than custom spawner plus better coverage than Minecraft spawner
- Particle effects for some Pokémon
- Lots more animations
- 8 more Pokémon
- Database now updates itself and downloads from our master copy on our servers
- Huge numbers of PC fixes/tweaks/performance updates
- Bounding boxes fixed for all Pokémon
- Lots and lots of other fixes for texture glitches/model issues/battling bugs etc
- Thrown Pokémon land at your feet
Version v1.5.4Version v1.5.4
- Sounds added (for only 2 Pokémon as a test case, Bulbasaur and Squirtle)
- New items for deploying server and pc blocks
- Lots more animations:
- Fixed order being kept in overlay in SMP
- PC now working again in smp
- XP is now gained in battles with wild Pokémon again
- XP is displayed correctly in the Pokéchecker
- PC and healer blocks removed from creative inventory
- Pokémon can replace moves on learning when the moveList is full
- Removed lighting effect from Charmander line till code working right
- Damage and healing is now reflected in the sidebar in both SSP and SMP
- Pokémon sent out in snow no longer spawn on top of you
- Different types of Poké Balls now render correctly in SMP
- Healing machine not always working - couldn't send out afterwards
- Can now retrieve Pokémon after fleeing via roar
- Bug catcher no longer causes a crash
Version v1.5.3 HotFix
- Fixed a couple of crash bugs in SMP
Version v1.5.2 HotFix
- Moved to FORGE 188.8.131.52 - this gets rid of the "a mod you are using is out of date" message
- A few more animations/fixed animations (Gloom and Mankey)
- Fixed up capitalization of some image files (was causing crash on Mac version)
- Brand new models for PC and healer
- Krabby added!
- New animations for some pokemon
- A awesome new feature (which you'll have to find out, don't worry, it's obvious)
- Fixed a couple of issues with super effectiveness
- Fixed a few rendering issues with Gloom and Vaporeon
- Fixed an issue where recalling Pokémon wouldn't work after a battle
- Fixed a few issues with the bug trainer - A few other bits and pieces
- Re-worked healer
- 22 more Pokémon since 1.3
- Lots more animations
- Evolution stones thunder, water, leaf)
- New capturing system
- Many, many bug fixes and tweaks
- 8 More animations
- A config file has been added to change the ids as well as the spawn limits for the Pokémon for older computers.
- A config file has been added to change the ids as well as the spawn limits for the Pokémon for older computers.
- Zubat's wings have been corrected, however they no longer have any animation.
- Charamnder and Charmeleon have been repaired.
- Water Pokémon no longer cause crashing.
- Many models still have not yet been fixed.
Dev Build 1.2.4
- Pokemon added; Butterfree, Metapod, Omanyte, Omastar, Horsea, Jolteon, Gyarados, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, and Dugtrio.
- Healer now up and working again!
- Water Pokémon can now be caught and battled.
- Animations added to Zubat, Butterfree, and Magikarp.
- More moves and special effects added.
- Pokémon now level up properly.
- All Pokémon interaction bugs are fixed (aside from the one listed below).
- Geodude's model is no longer a rocky texture stretched over a villager model.
- Trapinch now has a face.
- Model bugs.
- Zubat's wings are now both on it's left side, making the wing animation rather ridiculous-looking.
- Charmander and Charmeleon have messed up textures now.
- Crashes often happen while in water near water pokemon.
- Mew has seemingly disappeared from the game, however, it still has a PokéDex entry.
Dev Build 1.2.3
- Pokemon added; Mew.
- All moveslot bugs fixed.
- Pokemon inventory bugs fixed.
- Sleeping now heals pokemon.
- Pokédex list fixed.
- Pokémon models still not fixed.
- Magikarp still causes crashing.
- Mew now causes crashing.
- No PC to access the extra Pokémon sent to your computer.
- Test recipes are still in.
- When a Pokémon gains a level, it will be reverted back to the previous level upon recalling it.
- Pokémon level gain seems random and possibly world dependant.
- Optifine will cause the Pokémon inventory screen to be invisible but still usable.
Dev Build 1.2.2
- Pokemon added; Snorlax, Caterpie, and Venusaur.
- Improved Pokémon.
- Pokémon now have their own inventory.
- Mankey no longer crash the game.
- Player Pokémon can no longer attack each other.
- Charizard and Blastoise now have proper textures.
- Pokémon no longer skip moves on level up.
- Oddish now move.
- Abra no longer have ears.
- Zubat is now missing a leg.
- Geodude looks like a villager with a rocky texture stretched over it.
- Magnemite is floating above where it should be in the pokedex.
- Gastly is off-center in the pokedex and appears smaller than it should be.
- All types of Poké Balls default into a regular Poké Ball after colliding with something [this does not effect their catch rate when first thrown however].
- Pokédex list goes far past where it should be, making the scroll bar almost useless for navigation.
-Several bugs with the new inventory;
- Pokémon will sometimes disappear (usually when the game gets paused), and this causes other Pokémon to become incapable of occupying the same slot they're on, presumably because it still registers them as being there.
- Whenever this happens, it also seems to lock you from selecting Pokémon in the lower squares of the Pokémon inventory, mostly likely because the game is also registering the Pokémon that's disappeared as not being there, forcing your party up, without forcing the Pokémon up along with it.
- Alongside and caused by this, new Pokémon caught can occupy the same slot as older Pokémon, randomizing which Pokémon are sent out.
- They can also be forced a square below the inventory.
- Attempting to send out a Pokémon from a blank slot will output the 'You retrieved x!' message, x being a random Pokémon.
- Sleeping no longer heals Pokémon, and healing tables are no longer useable, which makes reviving Pokémon impossible.
- Moveslot bug is slightly less annoying but still there- rather than the previous method, replacing a move now replaces all moves below and including the slot you chose.
Dev Build 1.2.1
- Pokémon added; Mankey, Oddish, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Geodude, Charizard, Wartortle, Blastoise, Trapinch, Vulpix, Ninetales, Psyduck, Voltorb, Miltank, Magnemite, and Magikarp.
- Healing Table added.
- Pokédex added.
- Sleeping in a bed will heal all Pokémon in your inventory.
- The starter screen is no longer an infinite loop.
- Rare Candies are no longer infinite.
- Attacking Pokémon in the midst of battle no longer crashes the game.
- Dropping the last item in your inventory will cause the starter screen to pop up again (however, dropping your last item from the inventory GUI will not do this).
- Mankeys are uncatchable and cause a crash when attacked by your Pokémon.
- Accidentally sending out one of your own Pokémon against another of your own will cause a crash.
- Eevee, Trapinch, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Ivysaur, and Voltorb have messed up models.
- Eevee has a twisted tail.
- Trapinch doesn't have a face.
- Jigglypuff has twisted ears.
- Wigglytuff has two floating cubes for ears and an odd floating cube at its side.
- Ivysaur's leaves are twisted.
- Voltorb is messing a curve on one side.
- Additionally, Blastoise, Charizard and Wigglytuff have no textures.
- Zubat are missing a fang and will continuously float higher and higher as they're hit without ever coming back down.
- Oddish and Zubat will not move no matter the circumstance [besides Zubat floating upwards when hit].
- Healing Table does not heal properly.
- Replacing moves on a Pokémon is extremely glitchy.
- The top and bottom move cannot be replaced.
- Replacing a move in the second moveslot will cause it to replace all the moves with that one. Afterwards, replacing any move anywhere will replace all of them.
- Replacing a move in the third slot will replace the moves above and below it as well.
- Flying/floating Pokémon have their hitboxes on the ground instead of on their model.
- Leveling up a Pokémon will increase its max HP, but it's current HP will not go up with it.
- Poké Balls won't update with the evolution of a Pokémon until you call them back.
- Pokédex currently only shows Bulbasaur.
- Massive lag spikes due to Pokémon spawning.
- Health bars on Poké Balls are inaccurate.
- Fainting message for wild Pokémon will display even if they were not engaged in battle.
- Magikarp are always injured.
- Pokémon will sometimes turn invisible.
- Throwing a Poké Ball into the air repeatedly will duplicate the Pokémon stored inside.
- Magikarp are uncatchable and cannot be battled.
- Caught Pokémon are all reset to level 5.
- Pokémon will sometimes skip a move when leveling up.
- Pokemon added; Wartortle, Abra, Diglett, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Zubat, Gastly, Rattata, and Eevee.
- Coal Dust added.
- All types of Poké Balls now stack.
- Attack GUI added.
- Pokémon now grow in size as they're leveled up.
- Poké Balls will not be thrown anymore, instead throwing a replica that sends out the Pokémon in the spot it lands.
- Squirtle and Charmander now have moving animations.
- Recalling Squirtle now displays the correct message.
- A single Rare Candy is no longer infinite use.
- Starter selection screen will continuously pop up when starting a new world, forcing you to exit the client and causing the Pokémon gained to become errored.
- If you play on offline mode, Pokémon caught with Poké Balls will disappear.
- Logging out of Minecraft will cause all caught Pokémon currently in Poké Balls to error. Poké Balls can however be cleared and used again.
- The Pokémon's hitbox does not grow with them.
- If you attack a Pokémon in the middle of a battle, the game will crash.
- Pokémon added; Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.
- Items added; Poké Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Master Ball, Potion, PokéChecker, and Rare Candies.
- Pokémon are attracted to Rare Candies.
- Poké Balls can be used multiple times without breaking, almost guaranteeing capture.
- A single Rare Candy can be used infinitely, but a stack of them will deplete until there's one left.
- Calling back Squirtle will give the message 'You caught a wild Squirtle!'
- Squirtle and Charmander have no movement animations.